Followers

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Challenge 14

Hi everyone thank you for all your fantastic entries in our challenge.
They were all great.
Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 4 - Yasmin Norway
No 24 - Pattys Kreativ Seite
No 54 - Marlene
No 61 - Debbie
No 71 - Claudia Kaartjes
No 81 - Carol Gill

Congratualtions please take your design team favourite badge
Design team favourite badge

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with
winner a snowflakes promise in the subject line
Winners badge

Thank you so much to our fabulous sponsor
Limited Runs


CHALLENGE 14
As its the new year we have gone anything goes

This fortnight our fantastic sponsor is 

Robyns Fetish


Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.








Good luck everyone


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have loaded my card I made today.
    Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite!
    I hope to play along this week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as as favorite. congrats to the others winners too.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as a DT favourite and congrats to the other ladies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a DT FAvourite, congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year all
    Nice catds ladies DT team !!
    Congrats to the winners to
    Hugs Epie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for choosing me at your favorites...I love it, patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. Please feel free to leave us any feedback also.
Thank you
Fiona and the Design Team